Saturday, June 12, 2010

Due to Economy

Creative means is necessary in this economy. I'm sure many stay at home moms are trying to bring a little more to add to the ever dwindling table. I feel like my list of chores keeps getting longer and longer and my time is stretched further and further. All the while homeschooling and trying to maintain a semi-clean house. So, in my spare time (which I has so much of) I do a little of everything (sewing, crochet, trying to learn how to knit, and trying to make hair bows... trying is the key word). I have been trying to sell what I create in order to help with the little things. Here are some of my Creations.


~Patriotic Reversible Apron ~




~Springtime Reversible Apron ~





~ Cherry Rag Quilt ~





~My 1st try with Bows~





~ Crocheted Hat and Scarf ~




~ Crocheted Hat and Scarf ~

~ Heart T-shirt Dress ~

No comments:

Post a Comment